Hi, my name is Jay and I started this blog while reading Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite. My health right now sucks. I've been nauseous with headaches and I have a disease known as gout. The disease while mostly dormant has close to unbearable pain when it wakes up. I've looked at countless websites and most agree that it's high purine foods that cause gout attacks. This includes just about every food out there. Well I have to eat...
Moving on, I don't want to write a blog about gout, but I got kind of inspired by the trailers and I guess the synopsis of the film Julie and Julia. What I plan to do is to utilize Gordon Ramsay's book, Gordon Ramsay's Heathy Appetite along with more exercise and blog about the health benefits that I'm experiencing. I'll evaluate the food on how healthy it is and log EVERYTHING I eat.
I love food and I want to be healthy. I know I need to make some changes. I just feel unhealthy overall and I want to make these changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

rawk and rawl
ReplyDelete